Friday, July 23, 2010

Thanks to everyone who came out

Thanks to everyone who came out to my first show tonight in Florence, it was a great time and the turn out was much better than anticipated. Big ups to those who are supporting the local music scene and all forms of artistic expression. Also if you shot video or film be sure to contact me via Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc. You can find me at those sites in the social networking box on the right of the page. I'm gonna be trying to get more shows booked soon, I want to start rocking out at peoples houses and just having a good time like I did tonight. Once again big thanks to everyone who showed up despite the tragic events taking place for our good friend Dremus, I wish you the best my good friend and I hope your doing well.

Thanks,
-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment