Saturday, October 16, 2010

As of Lately...

As of lately I've been receiving a lot of support from some new faces and it really keeps me motivated. I'm in school right now working hard to finish up my senior year and I'm always busy. I haven't had as much time to dedicate to writing and producing tracks, but new material is here. I've also been trying to hook up with local artists to collab, I've had some luck but nothing's set in stone. I just want to give thanks again to all those who support and appreciate what I do, also those who understand and can relate to my words. Simple shit like that means the world to me. For now I'm going to start keeping things updated more frequently to let everyone know what's going on. Be sure to get ALL of my tracks for free off of my Myspace or Bandcamp.

Much Love,
-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment