Monday, March 7, 2011

Future Planning

With the release of the new mixtape I've been planning a little bit for the future. First on the agenda I am pressing 400 packaged copies of the mixtape that will be available through me and my webstore. Mid April I plan on having a mixtape release party that will last all night. The concept is simple, ten bills to get in, the ten dollars covers food, drinks, the show and you get a free packaged mixtape as well. Until then I'm just focused on staying productive and keeping it live at as many house shows as possible. I have an exclusive show coming up on the 26th, I plan on recording footage and I plan on it being wild. Be on the lookout and spread the word in your area. Support local artists and support independent Hip Hop.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment