Thursday, December 9, 2010

Progression

News, news, and more news...
First and foremost I'm no longer affiliated with Park City Records. To keep things short and sweet; talk was cheap. Secondly considering everything that I've established and accomplished has been 100% on my own with the support of friends and fans I plan to continue walking down the path I've been traveling. With that said a new mixtape will be dropping some time after the new year. My material is gathered I just have to sort through it and pick up the pieces. As a result of continuing to do things independently I plan on taking some saved funds and putting it towards my home studio setup. When I go back and listen to my first mixtape every track was recorded in my room with nothing more than a USB microphone. It sounds fine, but making music is something that helps me get by day by day. I plan on dropping some money to get a nice solid setup and continue growing from there. If you read this blog and you stay up to date with what's going on be sure to spread the word. New shit is on it's way, and I'm always looking for shows to hop on. Stay true and stay real.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment