Monday, December 27, 2010

Studio Equipment Ordered

I purchased my studio equipment online the day before last I believe.
Standard shipping claims 2-5 days, but we all know how that really works out.
I'm predicting everything to be here by late January, early February.
Once I get everything setup and together I plan on recording my tracks and dropping the second mixtape. Along with that I plan on re-recording all the tracks from the first mixtape as well. With a new setup comes better quality so I plan on dishing out a solid second mixtape this time around.
I've been busy working a lot lately and putting in as many hours as I can, balancing in between that and school has been rough, but it's manageable.
Big thanks to everyone who's been showing me support and love.
Happy Holidays and I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

-The Surgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment