Monday, January 3, 2011

Equipment is here!

Seven-hundred bills of equipment ordered and just about all of it came today.
My Rokit 6 Studio Monitors, Mic Stands, Cables, Mixer, Pop Filter,
Shockmount, etc. Pretty much everything except for my mic.
Not too worried about it though. I plan on buying a better quality mic
than the one I originally planned on purchasing.
With everything here and sorted I ordered a nice new computer
desk that should be here within the next two days or so.
I plan on ordering my mic this following weekend so I should have
a new track or two up on the page by the end of January.
As I finish recording tracks I plan on putting them up
on the page for everyone to hear and spread around.
Once everything is set, recorded, and organized I'll plan out a release date.

Until then stay posted and thanks for all the support.

Yours Truly,
-The Surgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment