Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Tracks Coming All This Week

Yes, you've heard correctly. I've already uploaded two new tracks
and plan on recording and putting more as the week goes along.
I can't wait to piece together this mixtape and put it up for download.
As far as sound goes, artistically this release is a lot more versatile and diverse.
The subjects and track content range greatly from track to track.
As of right now all of my new tracks that I'll be putting up are just to stream.
If everyone spreads the word and shows support for every 100 new fans on FB
I'll make a track free for download! Brand new tracks for the iPod, Car, Phone, whatever! Support real Hip-Hop and stay up to date on what's good!
NEW TRACKS COMING AT CHA!

Hold on to your seats,
-The Surgeon

Check out my web page if you haven't done so.
Lyrics, Downloads, Photos, Info, etc.
All in one place!
http://theverbalsurgeon.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment